Friday, May 17, 2019

DeRegistration of a service removed health checks on other services?

$\mathtt{REFERENCE}$ @ GitHub Issue

Problem

I had been tyring to integrate Consul and Fabio.

I was able to run both these servers. Also I was able to register services to consul. That was reflected in Fabio as well. I was able to access the registered services through Fabio.

The problem I stuck into was when I tried to Deregister a service from consul, it did deregister but all the Checks from all other services were also gone. Because of the Fabio stopped accessing other services as well.

Solution

Well I really didn't find what was going on with Consul or Fabio.

All I did to fix this issue was Update the Consul version.

I had been using Consul Linux version 1.4.3.

I updated the consul to 1.5.0 and BOOM!! it fixed the issue.






No comments:

Post a Comment